A treat to your eyes.
Deoriatal is mainly known for its amazing varietier of jungles. It has the most amazing forest trail and it's one of the most lovable treks by the tourist. While trekking you'll see the beauty of trees. The most commonly and mostly found tress over there are oaks, maples and pines.
Chandrashila is summit of the Tungnath. It comprises amazing views of the Himalayas, including Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch and Chaukhamba peaks.
It creates a rush in your adrenaline through it's adventurous trekking, as well as stunning weather conditions.
There's no doubt that it's the most suitable place for a holiday. Chandrashila is popularly known as "the moon rock" as it is located at a height of about 4,000 metres (13,000 ft) above sea level. It provides the views of Himalayas.
Sari, which is the base camp for a very beautiful lake Deorial Tal which is only 2.5 kilometers away from here. It is at a height of 7800 feet.
This road journey is very romantic which will make you fall in love with stunning mountains, lakes and trees.
This can be the most memorable trek of your life, trekking can really make you happy and help you reduce all the stress and with this beautiful place, you can definitely experience heaven on Earth.
We depart from Delhi in an AC Vehicle around 8:30 PM for Sari Village
• Reach Sari at around 11 am the next morning. Sari village located in the Rudraprayag district is our base camp for the trek.
• Freshen up, lunch will be served
• Later start your trek of 3km to Deoriatal
• Dinner and overnight stay at camp.
• Early morning have breakfast, pack up and depart for the Jungle trek to Chopta depending on the weather.
• In between the trek packed lunch will be served.
• Reach Chopta check in to camp / home stay
• Enjoy the sunset,
• Dinner and overnight stay.
• Wake up, have breakfast and start your trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila to get the mesmerizing view of the sun rising from behind the mountains
• From tungnath is a steep climb to Chandrashila. You are now at Chandrashila peak which literally means the 'moonrock‘.
• Trek down by 1:00pm.
• Later depart for Delhi by 2pm