Jaisalmer nicknamed “The Golden city” is a city in the INDIAN STATE of RAJASTHAN located 575 kilometers (357 mi) west of the state capital JAIPUR.
Jaisalmer is named after the Maharawal, Jaisal Singh, a Rajput king who founded the city in 1156 AD. “Jaisalmer” means “the Hill Fort of Jaisal”. Jaisalmer is sometimes called the “Golden City of India” because the yellow sandstone used throughout the architecture of both the fort and the town below, imbues both with a certain golden-yellow light.
The town stands on a ridge of yellowish sandstone, and is crowned by the ancient Jaisalmer Fort. This fort contains a royal palace and several ornate Jain temples. Many of the houses and temples of both the fort, and of the town below, are built of finely sculptured sandstone. The town lies in the heart of the Thar Desert (the Great Indian Desert) and has a total population, including the residents of the fort, of about 78,000.
• Reach Jaisalmer in the Morning.
• Meeting point: Railway station 12 AM/ Hanuman chowk
• Welcome drink on arrival at hotel.
• After having Welcome drink and refreshment get set go for ‘THE GOLDEN CITY TOUR’.
• SIGHTSEEING: Golden Fort
Salim singh & Patwa Havelis
• After having all kind of Sightseeing get some free time at hotel.
Swimming pool enjoyment.
• NIGHT STAY: HOTEL
• After having early breakfast, will leave for most awaited thing DESERT CAMPING. You will be fantasizing the most beautiful creations of God like you will be walk across the Desert with lots of ups and downs in SAM SAND DUNES.
• You will be welcome by TIKA with SHAHI THAATH.
• THRILLER : CAMEL SAFARI
JEEP DESERT SAFARI
NIGHT TRAIL WITH BONFIRE
RAJSTHANI LOCAL FOOD
• ON ROUT SIGHTSEEING: KULDHARA VILLAGE, a Haunted Village
SAM SAND DUNES
• After Sightseeing you will be enjoying a fascinating campfire along with DJ music.
• NIGHT STAY: ROYAL CAMPING
• After having early breakfast, free time for Shopping.
• Depart to JAISALMER CITY which is 1 hr journey.
• TRIP GOES END WITH BUNCH OF ROYAL MEMORIES WITH THRILL BLAZERS.