Rishikesh is located in the laps of lower Himalayas, and is surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides with Holy Ganga flowing through it.
Rishikesh is measured to be well-known for its white river rafting because it is the start of the river Ganga. It makes this place an ideal destination for wildlife and adventure lovers.
Mussoorie is beautiful hill station in Uttarakhand State.Mussoorie, to be situated in the himalayan foothills is known for its majestic natural beauty.
The place is so attractive that it is described as the Queen of hill stations in india.
• Arrive Delhi Airport/Railway station and drive to Rishikesh.
• Take some rest. At evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll at the river or visit local Market.
• At evening you will enjoy the arti of harkipaudi.
• Sightseeing of Rishikesh, and haridwar as per your timing.
• Enjoy the evening at leisure and have a comfortably overnight stay at the hotel.
• Morning wake-up call and nature trek to nearby areas,
• Back to hotel have breakfast, after breakfastproceed to sightseeing of Rishikesh visit LakshmanJhula, Ram Jhula, Gita Bhawan
• Enjoy adventures activities.
• In evening attend Ganga Aarti at ParmarthNiketan.
• Back to hotel for overnight stay.
• After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing tour of Mussoorie covering Kempty falls,Mussoorie Lake,Company Garden, Camel’s Back Road and Gun Hill where you can enjoy a Ropeway Ride, etc.
• You can enjoy shopping at mall road. Overnight stay at Mussoorie.
• Enjoy your breakfast in the morning after which you will be transferred to the Delhi airport/railway station for your return journey back to your sweet home.