Tirthan is an adventure centric place, which is at an altitude of approx 1600 mtrs above the sea level. It's river side retreat is blessed with nature's treasures. It is located in kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. You'll see amazing pine trees which will give a peaceful feeling to your heart.
It's a very peaceful valley and is famous for amazing activities like, trekking, wildlife watching, photography, fishing and discovering a lot.
You'll hike from Jalori Pass to Sirolsar lake, while passing through you will see amazing Golden Oak Tree trail which is really breathtaking and it's highly recommended by the people visited there. The Serolsar Lake, breathtaking lake is a beautiful lake and while visiting from Tirthan, You trek around 6 Kms on a hilly track from Jalori pass, through a forest of Kharshoo Oak trees and get to experience the majestic Serolsar Lake. Which is surrounded by Alpine trees, a sight to behold, held sacred by the locals and all the trekking you will do will be well worth it !
So pack your bags and come along with is to this beautiful valley.
• Departure form Delhi at 5 PM (Remember 'punctuality’)
• Our mode of transport will be an AC traveler/Bus
• Arrive at the hotel in the morning. Check-in and freshen-up. You will be taken for a drive down to the riverside rest house. Some time is offered for relaxing and acclimatization. A couple of hours are offered here at leisure by the river side.
• Thereafter, you will be taken for a 2 km climb to the waterfall. Later, you will be transferred back to the resort. Dinner and night stay are offered at the hotel.
• After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, you will be taken for a drive to the Jalori Pass. Here you can enjoy the stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas and the Kullu Valley. Thereafter, you will be taken for a trek to Serolsar Lake – a place famous for its temple devoted to Goddess Budhi Nagin.
• We check out after breakfast and its time to get back and also if time allows you can visit local temple.
• We then head back to Delhi where we'll arrive the next morning